Ron King Celebrity Stylist
Ron King has worked as a hairstylist, transforming people’s appearances for more than 20 years. With a growing celebrity clientele, King travels the world taking inspiration from different cultures and countries.
Along the way, he has developed his own “easy wear” style philosophy which plays up a woman’s natural hair texture and pairs it with natural-looking makeup that’s easy to apply. Through “easy wear”, King has earned the title of Austin’s “curly hair expert”, adding volume and dimension with advanced cutting and color techniques like the natural – looking balayage highlighting application.
This mantra also led him to launch a signature line of cosmetics for women who want to look pulled together but are short on time. King has worked with some of the most respected names in the industry.
Career Highlights Include:
- Named by L’Oreal Professionel a L’Oreal Professionnel Stylist and Spokesperson
- Named Austin’s Number One Highlightist
- Trained at the Vidal Sassoon Academies in L.A., San Francisco, Miami and NYC for seven years
- Trained at Wella, The Studio in NYC’s Rockefeller Center
- Penning a monthly style column in Austin Monthly magazine
- Hosting weekly style segments on KXAN – NBC Austin
- Acting as style consultant on KEYE – CBS Austin